Get Hearing Assistance
Important information regarding the request
As the matching process can take some time, we ask that requests are made at least two weeks in advance. Requests up to 72 hours in advance on working days are accepted, but there is a small chance of a successful scheduling.
Unfortunately, we are not always able to find a volunteer for the preparation in time.
Here you will find important information & links for an autonomous preparation.
- Video: Asylum procedure in Germany (Ed.: Bayerischer & Münchner Flüchtlingsrat)
- Guidelines for the hearing at BAMF of the Refugee Law Clinic Munich
Information on the interveiw in the asylum procedure (Informationsverbund Asyl und Migration e.V.) (select link there for in Abanian, Amharic, Arabic, Bosnian, Croatian/Serbian, English, French, German, Kurdish, Persian, Russian, Turkish)
Video about the hearing in the asylum procedure (Kölner Flüchtlingsrat e.V.)
(select in the first row left on the page: in German, English, French, Pashto, Sorani, Urdu, Albanian, Arabic, Kurmanji, Macedonian, Tirginian, Bosnian, Farsi, Serbian, Russian, Dari, Turkish, Somali)
- Standard (introductory) questions of the BAMF
The most important terms in the glossary german – englisch
Information sheet revocation procedure (Münchner Flüchtlingsrat)
Brochure on dealing with decisions in case of partial or complete rejection and information on legal action – GERMAN (Flüchtlingsrat Thüringen)
- Information material of the Bavarian Refugee Council
- Registration for free initial counselling on asylum law and contact information for lawyers: Rechtshilfe München e.V.
Counselling services in the countries Afghanistan, Albania, Gambia, Ghana, Iraq, Kosovo, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, Serbia and Tunisia can be found at: www.startfinder.de